JANET & JOHN Competition - February 2016
The Janet & John Competition - February 2016 is being run by Hellen Bach and Norman Macintosh to raise funds for BBC Children in Need. All monies raised, following deduction of PayPal fees and Postage costs, will be donated to BBC Children in Need. The organisers are taking no remuneration for the running of this competition.
Rules of Entry
1. The competition is open to everyone, and all rules of entry are based on English Law.
2. Entry is by way of a skilled question which must be answered correctly before an entry can be considered for winning the competition.
3. There will be one prize, a set of 6 Original Radio 2 Janet & John CDs, awarded to the winning entry and no cash alternative, or other prize will be awarded. In the event of more than one winning entry, the winner will be chosen in a random draw selected from all winning entries.
4. Each entry costs £1.00 and is payable through a PayPal button on the Charity Goods website. This is the only method of payment that will be accepted.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can make, but each must be accompanied by a valid PayPal Reference number. Entrants using the optional 5 and 10 entries, will receive one Reference from PayPal but this will be applied the requisite number of times to the winning entries should their answer be correct. Entrants of multiple entries can choose to submit different answers for each entry paid for, this should be indicated in their email entry.
6. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com this is the only valid email address for the competition. The email must contain the following Information:
a. The Answer
b. The PayPal payment Reference Number
c. Name and address
7. The decision of the organisers shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The organisers cannot be held responsible for lost entries, entrants should check the email address very carefully before sending.
9. The Prize will be sent to the winning entrant as soon as possible after the closing date of the competition, sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed service.
10. The organisers cannot be held responsible for the loss of the item due to a failure in the Royal Mail Delivery Service.
11. The competition will close at 12 noon on 28th February 2016. Entries received after this time will not be included in the draw.